Mum’s put up with a lot – its starts with the labour and goes on from there. Being a mother certainly has its trials and tribulations but ask any mum and they’ll tell you that the love they get back makes it all worthwhile – most of the time! Another ‘wish’ for the day is to spend time together. If you can look back at the end of the day and reminisce about some jokes shared, a meal savoured or time spent in the sunshine frolicking with the kids or grandkids, then that’s a bonus.
If you are thinking about celebrating Mother’s Day with your loved ones here at Eden, we have created a laid-back relaxed vibe here where welcoming everyone is in our nature. We have wheelchair and pram access, easy underground parking, and a wonderful display garden to play in. We will have garden games set up, colouring in at the table, and we have highchairs if you need them. All you need to do is find something delicious to order at the Gardens Restaurant and Café Terrace, wander though our retail section and decide on a pressie…then let dad know and we can sort the rest!
Our Gifting Options
We stock a gorgeous range including across home fragrance, with new types from Frankie Gusti, skincare sets from Leif, greetings cards, plant care sets, books, and terrariums. We also have lush foliage and ferns as well as florals like Chrysanthemums, moth orchids and cyclamen. We also stock some sensational dried flowers so your bouquet can last forever and a day.
Top 5Gifts to make Mother’s Day
- Ceramic pot and Devil’s Ivy combo for only $29.98
- Our kokedama balls are a unique gift and with some beautiful pink tonings and trinkets for mum. Prices start from $34.98
- Moth orchid and mini warrior pot combo $59.98
- Cyclamenare elegant flowering plants perfect for mum. We have paired them with a ceramic pot so you can buy them together for only $39.98
- 20% off the Gusti range of home fragrance when you buy 2 of more items.
By: Meredith Kirton