Does your dad deserve a well-earned rest for Father’s Day? What about giving dad a present that encourages him to unwind?
These are our top 5 picks.
- Wind chimes. Who doesn’t love listening to the clink of a beautifully pitched wind chime? They help you stay connected to the weather and focus you in on the moment.
- Bird feeders and birdbaths. Watching some feathered friends come into your garden can be a great time waster, and distress you at the same time. We stock some saucers that are perfect for using as bird baths and some great feeders that are made from recycled plastic…and a wonderful range of flowering natives that encourage a menagerie of birds into your garden.
- Some gardening time. A few hours of your time weeding and mulching could be the perfect present for your dad. We have great gloves and tools that will get the job done quickly.
- Some furniture. We carry a range of indoor and outdoor furniture perfect for your courtyard or balcony, so dad has a great spot outside to read a book or take a nap.
- A Walk in the Park. Perhaps a trip to our wonderful display garden to stroll around – all fully accessible – could be just the ticket. There is plenty of space for distancing, little ones can play in the playground and the gardens always have something to discover.