Our annual kids seed growing competition is back in partnership with the City of Ryde. With all this time on our hands what a great project to get back to nature and grow something! Mr Fothergills have again been so kind as to donate the seeds and this year entrants will be planting a stunning California poppy.
Here’s what you need to know!:
- Register online at: https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/2021-spring-garden-competition-childrens-seed-growing-competition-tickets-157568356195
- Come into EDEN Gardens from July 16 and collect your pot for decorating and your seeds
- Spend some time decorating your pot
- For optimum growing time plant the seeds around August 31
- Once you’ve bloomed and are ready drop your entry back to Eden Gardens for Judging on November 13.
Come on - #showushowyougrow!